This page is a great resource for all those documents that members may find helpful while working with their Cricut. It is a grown list of my resource library downloads
If you aren’t a member yet, why not become one? Sign up with the form to the right (or at the bottom if on mobile)
The Benefits of Membership
- Downloading all my projects for free
- Download all my e-booklets and checklists for free
- Watching all my tutorial videos for free
- Downloading all my help guides (coming soon)
- Getting my weekly newsletter that gives insights into whats new with Cricut, whats new with The Crazy Cricut Lady and links to all the projects I’ve posted that week.
- Access to a family of Cricut users who are helpful and willing to share our knowledge with you
The Resource Library Downloads Available
Right now there are just a few but this list will grow! (If you are already a member, click this link and go right to the download list.)
Ever been making something with a new material and not know what pressure to cut it at? This document will help by telling you the pressure settings for all the similar materials Cricut normally cuts. You can see the tutorials and get the document at this post.
This handy document tells you how to upload an SVG or Fonts you download into Design Space step by step. Sometimes the details just slip your mind. Well have this simple checklist right by your computer and follow along to do it perfect every time. Find out more and never let it slip your mind again!
This handout will help you to decide what size envelope you need and if you want to make the envelope yourself will even tell you how much paper and what size the paper needs to be!